Studio package includes the lightboard and all equipment to setup a lightboard studio.
- All equipment is integrated for easy startup and shutdown of the entire studio with the press of one button - begin recording in seconds!
- Patented Lightboard Control Center™ does real-time left-right flip of video image. The streamlined FHD 1080p workflow allows you to:
- Live stream video using plug-and-play USB connection
- Operate as a self-service studio with One Button recording to USB drive
- Add and interact with image and video overlays
- Choose from a variety of presentation scenes including overlay and picture-in-picture modes using a touchscreen user interface
- Dual displays function as:
- Confidence monitor
- Live video conference participants and/or presenter notes display
- Laptop In - BYOD! A user is able to bring their own laptop and use as the overlay source just buying plugging in an HDMI.
- 45” Height Adjustable Lightboard
- 4K camcorder with polarizing filter
- Lightboard Control Center™
- Two 27" displays
- Integrated camera and dual display tripod
- Microphone system
- One touch power controller
- Background/Hair Lights (2)
- (2) backdrop stands, (2) black backdrops
- Four sets of markers
- Glass cleaning kit
- (Optional) Integrated High Performance Windows PC
- Use lightboard while sitting or standing. Touch of a button adjustment range: 28" to 53" at desktop, 58"-83" at the top of lightboard.
- Working area of 45" diagonal (39"W x 22" H, 16:9 ratio)
- Dimmable glass illumination lights.
- Integrated, dimmable presenter-facing lights evenly illuminate the presenter to simplify studio setup.
- Tough and scratch resistant ultra-clear glass meets ASTM C1048.
- Overall lightboard dimensions at the low height limit: 27"W, 46"L and 58"H
- Lightboard is pre-assembled in a top and bottom section for setup in under 10 minutes.
Logistics and Installation:
- Lightboard and equipment can use 120V or 220-240V AC power for customers outside the US and Canada.
- 2 year warranty on lightboard, manufacturer warranties on studio electronics.
- Package ships via freight in a fully enclosed crate.
- 1 week typical lead time.
- Recommended minimum room size: 8’D x 6’W.
- Full studio set up in approximately 3-6 hours.
- Contact Revolution about professional installation.