Studio package includes the lightboard and all equipment to setup a professional lightboard recording studio. You supply the table or work surface (20"x 36" minimum).
All equipment is integrated for easy startup and shutdown of the entire studio with the press of one button - begin recording in seconds!
Lightboard Control Center™ does real-time left-right flip of video image. The streamlined FHD 1080p workflow allows you to:
- Live stream video using plug-and-play USB connection
- Operate as a self-service studio with One Button recording to USB drive
- Add and interact with image and video overlays
- Dual displays function as:
- Confidence monitor
- Live video conference participants and/or presenter notes display
- 35” Tabletop Lightboard
- 4K camcorder with polarizing filter
- Lightboard Control Center™
- Two 27" displays
- Integrated camera and dual display tripod
- Microphone system & studio headphones
- One touch power controller
- (2) backdrop stands, (2) black backdrops
- Handheld backdrop steamer
- Four sets of markers
- Glass cleaning kit
- Use lightboard while sitting or standing.
- Working area of 35" diagonal (30"W x 17" H, 16:9 ratio)
- Dimmable glass illumination lights.
- Integrated, dimmable presenter-facing lights evenly illuminate the presenter to simplify studio setup.
- Tough and scratch resistant ultra-clear glass meets ASTM C1048.
- Overall lightboard dimensions: 14"W, 34"L and 25"H
Logistics and Installation:
- Recommended minimum room size: 7’D x 5’W.
- Full studio setup in approximately 3 hours.
- Lightboard and equipment use 120V AC power. Alternative voltage configurations are available for customers outside the US and Canada.
- 2 year warranty on lightboard, manufacturer warranties on studio electronics.
- Package ships in boxes via UPS.
- 1 week typical lead time.