High-quality video made simple. Height adjust-ability offers improved accessibility.
If you are looking to create a space that allows team members, educators, or students to create or stream high-quality engaging videos with ease, a One Button Studio from Revolution is the solution you are searching for.
Turn any room into a self-service recording studio.
Our Advanced package is a complete, fully integrated system and includes professional support to ensure you are up and running quickly.
- Easy Startup & Shutdown - One button push starts up the entire studio, ready to record in seconds. One button shuts down the entire studio.
- One-button recording -Start and stop recording with just the press of one button! Recordings are immediately ready for review.
- Easy to use - Simple, automated workflow means no prior video recording experience is required to use. Just a passion for educating.
Height-adjustable -with the press of a button, adjust for any user to accommodate presenting while seated or standing at any height. No need to adjust the camera - it raises and lowers with the rest of the studio!
Accessible - purpose-built studio with design elements and dimensions based on ADA compliance standards and guidelines.
- Network Login Compatible - implement your preferred IT configuration and profiles on our studio computer, allowing for smooth user workflow use and file routing, including network logins, single sign on and more
High-quality video - Full HD (1080p) videos are recorded to a USB drive as an MP4 file for universal compatibility.
- Virtual backgrounds - Instantaneous, high-quality virtual backgrounds via chroma key.
Real-time graphics insertion - Our patented Control Center™ technology allows users to easily add content from PowerPoint, an internet browser and more in real time for fast, dynamic presentations.
- Multiple presentation options - choose from multiple layout options including overlay and picture-in-picture options on the touchscreen interface.
Dual displays - confidence monitor shows presenter exactly what is being recorded real-time for quick reference and confidence when recording. Flex monitor can be used to show live video conference participants, presenter notes and much more.
- Real-time video production - All desired effects are implemented live, no post-production or video editing is needed.
- Go live - use the studio for live synchronous classes or conversations. Share the studio output video on your video conferencing platform of choice: Zoom, Meet, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Fast file transfer - within seconds, transfer recorded video files directly to studio computer, laptop, cloud storage, learning management system, or other preferred locations.
- Mobile - the entire studio (minus lights and backdrop) is on 4 wheels, making deployment a quick task.
- Auxiliary/Laptop In - BYOD! A user is able to bring their own laptop and use as the overlay source just by plugging in an HDMI cable. Consider adding an Adjustable Laptop Tray to increase your workspace.
- Compatible with Digital Annotation - draw, annotate, and engage with the content shown on the confidence monitors. Consider adding the Digital Annotation Add-on.
- Professional video camera + dual displays + studio controller for instant feedback, giving the presenter confidence
- Professional microphone
- Integrated Windows computer, pre-configured to use within minutes of initial setup.
- Custom video production equipment with multiple scene options and real-time scene switching with just the press of a button. Backgrounds can be customized for each customer's preferences and branding. No licensing fees are ever required over the life of the unit.
- Wireless keyboard, mouse, and presentation clicker
- Height adjustable table keeps keyboard, mouse, controller and any notes within reach of the presenter.
- Supplemental video lighting - adjustable from 2800 - 6500K color temperature to match existing room lights.
- One-touch power controller
- Complete Retroreflective chroma key backdrop system for simple and robust operation even in small spaces.
- System is 95% pre-assembled, for initial set-up in about 3 hours. Uncrate, mount and connect camera, hang backdrop and lights.
- Consider adding the Automated Recording Sign to your studio as well!
Required Room specs:
- Recommended minimum room size: 10D’ x 8’W.
- Clear and flat wall is required for backdrop (8ft minimum width)
- Normal room lighting is acceptable.
- Grid ceiling highly recommended.
Logistics and Installation:
- 1 week typical lead time.
- System ships via freight in a fully enclosed crate.
- Studio can use 120V or 220-240V AC power for customers outside the US and Canada.
- 2 year warranty.
- 1 year of free tech support from our team in the United States.
- Contact Revolution about professional installation.