The Magewell USB Capture HDMI 4K Plus is a compact HDMI video/audio capture device with a built-in scaler. It allows you to ingest an 4K HDMI video stream from a video camera to a computer via USB 3.0 connection. Use a broadcast software such as OBS to record or even add overlay images. You can even stream live with very low latency. Device can be configured to left-right mirror the incoming video stream.
Loop-through HDMI port for local monitoring. Loop-through port is unaffected by device settings for downscaling, mirroring, etc.
The USB Capture HDMI 4K Plus is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux. It works plug-and-play without additional drivers and can be operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Magewell configuration utility only needs to be run once to activate mirroring function, setting saves to the device.
- Accepts up to 4096 x 2160 4:4:4 input at 60 fps input signals
- USB 3.0 computer interface
Analog Audio Features
- Extraction of stereo embedded HDMI audio for recording and output via 3.5mm stereo jack
- Capture of analog audio via 3.5mm microphone interface
- Integrate the functions of a USB audio card
- Playback audio via 3.5mm headphones interface
- Support for recording the playback audio of the computer
Video Processing Features
- Video processing pipelines with 640 megapixels processing bandwidth
- Video cropping
- Video scaling
- Video frame rate conversion
- Vertical flip and mirror (effect only seen in capture, not HDMI loop port)