Studio package includes the lightboard and all equipment to setup a lightboard studio. You supply the table or work surface (20"x 44" minimum).
- All equipment is integrated for easy startup and shutdown of the entire studio with the press of one button - begin recording in seconds!
- Lightboard Control Center™ does real-time left-right flip of video image. The streamlined FHD 1080p workflow allows you to:
- Live stream video using plug-and-play USB connection
- Operate as a self-service studio with One Button recording to USB drive
- Add and interact with image and video overlays
- Dual displays function as:
- Confidence monitor
- Live video conference participants and/or presenter notes display
- 44” Tabletop Lightboard
- 4K camcorder with polarizing filter
- Lightboard Control Center™
- Two 27" displays
- Integrated camera and dual display tripod
- Microphone system & studio headphones
- One touch power controller
- (2) backdrop stands, (2) black backdrops
- Handheld backdrop steamer
- Four sets of markers
- Glass cleaning kit
- Use lightboard while sitting or standing.
- Working area of 44" diagonal (39"W x 22" H, 16:9 ratio)
- Dimmable glass illumination lights.
- Integrated, dimmable presenter-facing lights evenly illuminate the presenter to simplify studio setup.
- Tough and scratch resistant ultra-clear glass meets ASTM C1048.
- Overall lightboard dimensions: 14"W, 43"L and 30"H (at top of 4" vertical adjustment range)
Logistics and Installation:
- Recommended minimum room size: 8’D x 6’W.
- Full studio setup in approximately 3 hours.
- Lightboard and equipment use 120V AC power. Alternative voltage configurations are available for customers outside the US and Canada.
- 2 year warranty on lightboard, manufacturer warranties on studio electronics.
- Package ships in boxes via UPS.
- 1 week typical lead time.